five 2018 prompts

Best song of 2018:


In my opinion, the best song of 2018, is Yosemite by Travis Scott. As soon as I heard it, I knew that it was going to be my favorite song. This picture is of Travis Scott performing the song.

Best Movie of 2018:

Creed II was my favorite movie of 2018. The movie is very inspirational, and is very entertaining. The picture is Adonis Creed (right), standing face to face with Viktor Drago (left).

Most important news story of 2018:


The Stoneman Douglas school shooting was the most famous news story of 2018. Not only was the story important to spread the event, it started an entire movement on gun control in the U.S. The picture shows the students of the school walking out.

Most important person of 2018:


In my opinion, LeBron James is the most important person in 2018. He opened a school in his hometown of Akron, OH that provides great opportunities for kids. Also, he moved to the Lakers, and made headlines in many newspapers and articles.

Biggest Sports story of 2018:


The Eagles winning the Super Bowl is the biggest sports story of 2018. During the end of the season, the Eagles lost their MVP-caliber Quarterback to a torn ACL. The Eagles entered the playoffs with their backup quarterback, Nick Foles. They're backup quarterback carried them to win the Super Bowl against the Patriots.



My Holiday:

1. One thing that happened over the holidays that I will remember is spending time with my family on Hanukkah.
2. My resolutions for 2019, is to be the best in anything I want to achieve.
3. I'm looking forward to the summer, and playing soccer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethics in fashion photography

Academic photo shoot