Phobia Project

1. A Phobia is a fear that a person has.
2. Agliophobia- Fear of pain, Bufonophobia- Fear of toads, Chronophobia- Fear of time, Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news, Gnosiophobia- Fear of knowledge.
3. I can shoot things with higher aperture or high shutter speed to make the picture darker, or I can use a light in the background to make shadows. Simplicity is a big rule I could use, but I could use other rules for more effect.
4. Dendrophobia- Fear of trees. For this one, I'm going to take a dark picture of tree branches extending out from a low view looking up.
5. Hypsiphobia- Fear of height. For this one, I'm going to go on the balcony of my house and point the camera down so you can have the feeling of being high above the ground.
6. Hydrophobia- Fear of water. For this one, I'm going to turn on the sink or the bathtub, and take a picture of the water running in a dark background. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mergers